Early Preschool (24-36 months)
The Exploration Station Program
Child Care That Sparks Curiosity, Interest and Independence
Inventors. Problem-solvers. Discoverers. Dreamers. Children 24 to 36 months are opening their eyes to the larger world around them and taking an active role in it. They learn as they take things apart, put them together and ask lots and lots of questions. Our teachers plan developmentally appropriate activities to encourage social interaction and mastery of cognitive skills. At Reach One Teach One, our educational daycare philosophy encourages inquisitive development and gives children the guidance and tools they need to explore and learn within a comfortable, secure environment.
- Motor Skill Development — outdoor games, dancing, movement.
- Language Development — recognizing and forming letters, story time, speech.
- Sensory Development — textures, understanding the senses, descriptive activities.
- Imaginative Development — arts and crafts, dramatic play, storytelling.
- Social Development — large- and small-group activities, sharing, politeness.